Monday, December 9, 2013

PHOTO RENDART by MOOD

Combo pic for fb cover, 10 Dec'13
 In 2013 I have experimented with digital art and  have coined the term 'Photo Rendart' to describe photos that are digitally rendered to become an art piece.  Time and inspiration and a good photograph are essential to render photos by digital manipulation and express it in a more artistic way.  I hope in 2014 I'll have more opportunity to practice on this art especially on those subjects that are close to my interests and hobby - art, travel, nature, plant and wildlife, scenery, people and portraits.  Here's some examples.....
Stork-billed kingfisher

Bako fishing village

Egret in muddy pond

Boat cruise at Kuching waterfront

Dalbergia olivieri in the rain
 With more software programs and apps I hoping to create more sophisticated rendart pieces in 2014.

Plumeria obtusa

Plumeria acuminata

Serikin streets 1

Serikin streets 2

Kuching reservoir park

Pustaka Sarawak grounds

No comments: